Hi All,

I have a cone of thread that still has the original plastic cover and
labels on it (including the 9052), and it is the exact same as Lorri's
except it is 70/2.  The FFR red label does say Fil de Lin Dentelles, so I
think Lorri's thread is linen.  From several cones I have, at one point it
seems the colour of the plastic cone indicated the thread size, green for
90/2, red/orange for 80/2, grey for 70/2, etc., while newer cones seemed to
have changed to all sizes having blue cones.

Cheers,
Cindy Rusak, Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada