From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> On Behalf Of H M Clarke
Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 10:06 AM
To: Lace <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Turning Lace Bobbins

Greetings, oh wise lacemakers.

I am interested in David Springett’s book “Turning Lace Bobbins”. Since it is
long out of print, I am unable to look at a copy first. I am looking for the
‘tricks of the trade’ for doing the different decorative styles rather than
topics such as ‘how to turn a basic bobbin’ or ‘choosing or setting up your
lathe’ or even ‘how to turn bone’. Therefore I am looking to you for more
information.

Do you have this book? Is it any good? What topics does it cover? How do you
think it compares with my ‘wish list’ above?

If anyone knows of a cheap copy then I would be delighted to hear that as well
;-)

Thank you in advance,

Helen in the sunny west coast of mainland Canada, where most people are
recovering from Thanksgiving