Conscience duly pricked Jeri. I havent yet written about the Bruges Congress
and the following tour of Flanders for similar reasons to those told by Anna.
The two weeks were just so rewarding and full of wonderful experiences that I
havent settled down enough since returning home to Australia to be able to
write about it.

For now though I do thank Jeri for organising the Arachne dinner in that lovely
elegant room. It wad good to meet other members and learn a bit more about them.

My workshop was with Lauran Sundin, who taught 23 of us with Kim Davis tag
teaching. Lauran taught the techniques she has worked out to make her
spectacular gold wire jewellery. Kim has worked out similar techniques for her
own wire lace work so they were a very good complimentary team.  Lauran is in
Australia now and will be teaching several workshops here through October and
November.  I have shared advice and information online and in person with
Australian groups who have upcoming workshops. Precision techniques,  no
chatter as everyone concentrating hard,  who would have thought a simple twist
and cross could be so intense.

More another time
Phil  In Maitland NSW