Van: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] Namens Jo Ann
Eurell
Verzonden: zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 17:58
Aan: lace@arachne.com
Onderwerp: [lace] Marion Jones

It is with a heavy heart that I let you all know that Marion Jones passed
away
yesterday from complications of her treatment for cancer.  Marion introduced
me to bobbin lace.  She was a talented Carrickmacross and Bedfordshire
lacemaker.  Marion loved to do any kind of handwork including embroidery,
knitting, and hand sewing.  She also designed and made scrimshaw lace tools
and jewelry, and she carved bobbins with interesting faces and designs.
Marion served as the Southern Regional Director for IOLI, and she was past
president of the Jacksonville Florida Lacers.  The lace world will miss her
happy heart.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Eurell
Palm Coast, FL