November 3, 2018, 7:28 AM
Yes, the e-version is now available online. Unfortunately 5 pages don't
load fully. I've sent an e-mail to the Lace Guild asking if it can be
fixed. I'm assuming this is a problem at their end, not mine, but I'm not
really tech-savvy enough to know. Perhaps someone else who gets the
e-version could take a look at pp. 28-33 and tell me if the bottom of the
pages is missing for them too?
Jane in Berlin , where November is so far wonderfully sunny and mild