Seasons Greetings to everyone, and I hope the Festive Season and in to 2019 is
a good one for you. (How can it be almost 2019 already?  I know we had a
couple of weeks of October, - but whatever happened to November? Did we get
one this year? I think I missed it!!!  😊 )

I get the Digest form of this list, so am a bit late with answering!
Elena asked about Armenian Lace.

Elena Dickson has written a couple of books on “Eastern Mediterranean
Knotted Lace” – and they are excellent – I learned from them! They are
in English, with very clear diagrams. I can recommend the books – one is
well out of print, I think, but she produced another one with much the same
beginners instructions in it, but with some different patterns to make! That
should be still available – “Mediterranean Knotted Lace,” by Elena
Dickson  (Milner Craft Series)  Published 2005 – so it should still  be
available . Mine has a soft cover.
If you are looking for her first book (hard cover)  it is called “Knotted
Lce in the Eastern Mediterranian Tradition” published in 1992 – also by
the Milner Craft publishers.  You might be lucky and can find a 2nd hand copy
– like I have!

Her 3rd book is more advances – Bebilla flowers.

It is a nice lace to make – once you get the basic idea, can make the knot,
and get it Tight! (My problem, - so Elena told me when I managed to get a
class with her – I was not tightening my knots enough!)

Regards from Liz.