Gil,
I have a couple of narrow lace edgings from Sri Lanka which my mother acquired
there probably sometime in the 1970s. I think I also have an illustration of
Sri Lankan bobbins and/or lacemakers in one of my older books about lacemaking.
I’ll look them out and send you pics and details when I get home.
Jean - currently enjoying snow and sunshine in the French Alps