Arguably, a bigger differentiator is what year you are talking about.
Sometimes motifs are big, sometimes motifs are small depending on the fashion.
They were all trying to create what was fashionable at that time rather than
something that looked distinctly like the lace of the town.
But, if Susan figures out some consistent features of certain laces, I would
be very interested to hear what they are. Sometimes if you look at something
enough you will see something you never saw before, like me with the drochel
strips in Point d’Angleterre.  I can’t believe I never noticed that
before.
Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10