I have recently signed up for an e-Membership of the Lace guild, and so far so good got the two Lace magazines for the year thus far. And if I get a membership number I will be even more happy.

I've just checked the IOLI website and they too have an e-subscription/membership but no indication how one down loads the magazines. Can anyone tell me more about this.

I have subscribed to electronic knitting and quilting magazines, they have been really great. I have the patterns accessible wherever I am, I can print out what I need and do not have to worry about physical storage or the vagarities of the postal system.

Anna in a hot sunny Sydney where they have predicted another week of temps in the id to high 30's C.