I do think with so many lacemakers involved in demos, it might enhance the
experience to use the bobbins that correspond with the lace. Apparently the
diversity in lace is matched only by the diversity of the bobbins! The bobbins
that John Aebi made for me are exquisite but I have no idea whether he will
make more for “inventory” rather than producing by special order. Maybe someone
will check with John or other bobbin makers at IOLI in Spokane to see if
“specialized” bobbins could be produced in greater volume? Just sayin’, nothing
changes unless we ask. Sincerely, Susan Hottle FL, USA

Sent from my iPad