Dear Devon,
I realize that all those with Gmail will not receive this, but this is the
best way for me to reply.
Do you still have a lace contact at The Hispanic Society of America, in New
York City?  Perhaps they will be the best resource for you.  And, have you
taken a look at the vintage lace books by Florence Lewis May?  As you will
remember, she was the foremost Spanish/Portuguese lace expert 80 years ago,
and maybe there is something of value in her research, which was published by
The Hispanic Society of America.
Jeri
In a message dated 5/7/2019 12:17:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,