to let all of you know that Jacqui's husband, Eric, just informed me that
Jacqui has passed away on the 15th of May.  she was a continual participant
in the exchanges and i got to know her deeply.  i do not know of the
details but i know that many of you benefited from her talent.  Jacqui
Southworth was an experienced and talented lacer.  she loved making and
gifting.  we will miss her participating in Arachne.  Eric asked that i
share this news which tells me how much she cared for me.  i hope the list
will take a moment to honor her.  thank you.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/goodmorning15.gif]
 [image:
🤗]

"Look not from the mind, but from the soul.

For the Life that is coming is already

bfore us, waiting to open up the world.

Just look more closely.  Find the eyes to see."

                        - From the First Insight