I want to add my condolences among the growing list of sad Arachneans today.
It’s hard to lose yet another generous & gifted member of our “Arachne team”.
As Lin suggested, it would be lovely for each of us to find a way to honor her.
So—in her memory, I will make (attempt to make?) Jacqui’s Holly pattern that
appeared in Lace #132 October 2008. It’s been well above my pay grade, yet has
remained on my to-do list all these years. 2019 is it! Better 11 years late
than never. Sincerely, Susan Hottle FL USA

Sent from my iPad