I received another email yesterday about the lunch area.  I hope everyone
will be okay with having to purchase lunch in the area for Tuesday. Hopefully
the hotel to go boxes will be a reasonable cost.  I believe the classes will
be staggered again so I am hoping anyone in the early classes can make their
way to the area and reserve us 3 or 4 tables together.Janice
<The Max Lounge area 600’s is an area where we will be serving other Lace
ladies and our regular patrons, just so we’re clear everyone coming to this
informal meeting MUST purchase their food and beverage from our restaurant as
we will have a full buffet each day w/ to go boxes to fill up on each lady’s
own to take back to their guest rooms OR in your case they can take their
buffet plate or their to-go box to their table in the Max Lounge area.>

Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com