While doing travel research on the web, I found that Rauma, Finland, has a
Lace Week that's really nine days long.  This year it starts tomorrow (July
20) and goes until July 28.  There are lace displays in many places with
people demo-ing, plus many other events.
If this is held the same time next year, it would be the week leading up to
the OIDFA Congress -- the week they offer classes.  For a person not taking a
class, it would be a fun visit before attending the Congress.
If it were only a week earlier next year, it would be a great extension to an
OIDFA trip, and not very far from Estonia.
I'm still looking for more lace events next year in July in Northern Europe.
Alice in Oregon -- where it's warm and hazy but not wet.