Dear Susan,
You have asked questions about Santina Levey I'd like to have answers to, so I
will share what is in my library.
It is possible to find memos about Santina Levey and her close friend, Janet
Arnold, in the Arachne archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

If I remember correctly, the above address used to be at the bottom of every
Arachne message, as is the flickr photo address today. I am giving it once
again, and hope it works.
For over 20 years I have suggested members make paper copies of my "important
information" memos so that after my death you will have a binder on your
bookshelf to consult.  At home, I put copies of what I've written in the
authors' books, in this case Levey and Arnold.  Further, I file lace books on
shelves by authors' names, making it easy to find my writing history.
Lacemakers need to be organized to manage works-in-progress, and I know
everyone is capable of doing the same with books and information files.
Search Santina Levey on Google and you will find a memo I wrote about her and
Janet Arnold.  It will take you to other names. People like Jenny Tiramani
followed in their footsteps.  According to today's Wikipedia, Tiramani worked
with Levey and Arnold on the Patterns of Fashion book series.
You will also find Tiramani is associated with the 2-volume set:
Seventeenth-Century Women's Dress Patterns.  These books have several
authors, one of whom is Susan North. There is more than one Susan North in
this field - in England.  Remember this, if you do research outside of the
actual books.
We have to keep up with prominent people in lace and costuming communities.
Susan, you belong to the RSN. Other helpful resources are The Lace Guild,
England and various British fashion and costuming organizations.  Perhaps
someone in a guild you belong to has publications you can read.
Google search:  Santina Levey Books by Jeri Ames. You will find a useful page
I wrote for the New England Lace Group's newsletter. The NELG made this
available to the world, with my permission. Print and save in your copies of
Levey's books (9 are listed) for the next generation that will own them.
After the passage of just a few years, some clickable addresses do not work.
Always print and save while you can.  It saves time in the long run !

You cannot rely exclusively on Google. They are not supposed to publish
copy-written material.
Jeri Ames in Maine USALace and Embroidery Resource