Hello all, glad the link worked.

Jean ( my wife... carer, cook, cleaner, patchworker extraordinaire, and
wonderful nurse as well as being the tidiest [grrr]person in the world) has
patiently put up with my hobbies and collections over the years and now we
really are running out of room.

We had a serious chat regarding these fires we are having.  Yes we have or
family documents safe and packed ready to go and then we started asking
ourselves  how we would feel if we lost everything?  Out of that
conversation came an audit of "our" (yes she has collections too!) stuff and
alternatives.

With the digital world, things have changed... but instead of me looking at
the  bobbin pictures over a cup of coffee and showing to friends, now its
there for Arachne and everyone else to browse.

Just in case my light hearted description of Jean appears sexiest, let me
say that I do have my duties in the household and try hard to match the
standards required, however I do "secretly"  accept I have the best of the
deal!  She is Luvverly!

Hope you enjoy the pics   https://photos.app.goo.gl/vstK8ADx3qo3KtRc6

Brian

  _____