From: "Elena Kanagy-Loux" <enkanagyl...@gmail.com>
To: "Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 1 Apr, 2020 At 20:04
Subject: [lace] Czech lace tablecloth
Hi Arachne!
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy indoors during these strange
times.
I'm doing a little bit of research into this lace-trimmed tablecloth and
was wondering if any of our Czech community could tell me anything about
it:
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/229528?searchField=All&amp;sortBy=Relevance&amp;deptids=12&amp;when=A.D.+1900-present&amp;where=Czechoslovakia&amp;ft=lace&amp;offset=0&amp;rpp=20&amp;pos=1

<https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/229528?searchField=All&sortBy=Relevance&deptids=12&when=A.D.+1900-present&where=Czechoslovakia&ft=lace&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=1>
Having done some quick preliminary research it looks like the donor
Ludmila
Brumlik may have been a Czech doctor who emigrated to Montclair, NJ. I'm
very interested in trying to figure out the region where this may have
been
made, or even a potential maker? Any leads are much appreciated!
Best Wishes,
Elena
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/>