Hello fellow Lacemakers

I’m hoping that everyone is keeping safe and well in these times of lockdown
and Covid-19

Today Wessex Lacemakers, in the West Country of the UK, should have been
celebrating the 40th anniversary of the group. We were due to have an open day
with a display of celebration cards made by members and opening the group to
have local craft groups etc come and spend the day with us.
I have posted my anniversary card onto my own Flickr page and I’m hoping
this link will allow you to take a peek.   https://flic.kr/p/2j9bLTz
<https://flic.kr/p/2j9bLTz>

It’s a bit wet and windy here in Somerset today and so I’m hoping to make
a start on designing my December challenge piece titled “Summer”.
Have a good weekend with Best Wishes

Celia Mulhearn, Highbridge, Somerset UK