NOT!  I’m trying to stay busy as I suffer from Ithaca Lace Day withdrawal. I’m
sure I speak for all when I express how much I miss the classes, shopping,
exhibits, fun, frolic & camaraderie that normally happens on Columbus Day
weekend. Holly, Jerry & many lace elves make this a “must attend” event. While
it can’t be replicated, I hope everyone is taking care of themselves at home by
doing something lacy in honor of Ithaca! I am organizing many weeks of
pointfusion emails by topic & adding pages to my design notebook. Looking
forward to seeing everyone again in 2021. Sincerely, Susan Hottle FLA, USA

Sent from my iPad