Dialing in to a Zoom meeting with more than one device is no different than
you and your friend dialing in to a Zoom meeting from different locations.
The only caveat is that you must have sound turned off on one of your
devices (not just mute - turn the volume of the speaker off) or it will
cause echo and/or feedback that everyone in the meeting will hear (because
of lag). Each device gets its own window on the meeting screen. Perhaps
you've participated in a Zoom meeting where a husband and wife each logged
in separately from different rooms. It's the same thing!