Well, I love to have a challenge and so I have decided to make a lace that is
in the Lace Dealer's Pattern Book. But I have to pricking. I tried to make a
pricking but was not successful so I am going to ask all of you dear
lacemakers if you maybe have or know of a pricking for this pattern. I can't
put the picture up here and I am not sure I can put it up on the web without
permission but if you have the book can you look for me. It it on sheet 42,
Line 1, B.

lf we can put the picture up on the web I will. Thanks to you
all and your great resources.

Karisse
The Knotty Lacer