 From: "sue" <su...@enery8.plus.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:28 PM
To: "Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Christmas lace
Hi arachnids,
I hope everyone I hope each of you are keeping well in this crazy year and
preparing for Christmas however you are going to spend it this year.

I put up my red curtain the other day and spent a while pinning lace
items,
including lots from various people in this group over the years, as well
as
lots of pieces I have made to add to it. It brings you all to mind at this
time, so, happy Christmas, hope it is peaceful, calm and the best we can
all
do in this crazy time and hope that we can step into next year with better
come.
So I raise a toast to you all, here???s to friends and absent friends and
life.
Sue Turnbull
Dorset UK