I feel your pain Arlene! Downsizing is a blessing & a curse to say the least.
IF you can possibly keep your lace magazine collection safely stored until the
next large gathering—IOLI 2022 or Ithaca October 2021 (hope, hope!)—they could
be gifted or raffled to a very appreciative audience. I would be at the front
of that line! You could also offer them here on Arachne, but unfortunately even
with media mailing, postage would be prohibitive. Best wishes finding a new
home for your treasures! Sincerely, Susan Hottle, So Flo, USA

Sent from my iPad