I think my initial post was back in April. The schedule on the IOLI website is
not working yet as far as I can see, so without knowing what is planned for
the week, maybe one of you that is not vending can make a decision on when to
meet and post it, or put an Arachne notice on the Notice Board at convention
with a time and place, bring your own lunch or drink for a get together.  I
know that OIDFA are having a lunch on Thursday with the same deal.
Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com

    On Thursday, June 23, 2022, 08:43:31 AM PDT, N.A. Neff