Janet, Jenny and I would like to thank all who joined in the Christmas Ornament
Exchange this year. It is a special year as it is the anniversary of Arachne as
well.
We have received pictures of almost all ornaments and most everyone have
received theirs. There is a problem with some which the partners have no
control over. All we can do is hope they are finally delivered by the postal
service.
Please look at Jenny's website. She has done a fantastic job of displaying
them.
Next year, please consider joining us. This year we had a couple brand new lace
makers and several who had never joined before.  We just hope you all enjoyed
the exchange as much as we have.
Have a blessed and prosperous New Year.
Janet in East Yorkshire  UK
Jenny In Australia