Where abouts in the Flikr file is the “train” bobbin?  There are so may
Arachne lolders, and I cannot see any other folder with Brian Lemin’s name
on it, so where do I look?
It would help if people put the folder name when they direct us to  all these
lovely lace photos, -- or we get bogged down with just drooling over lots of
lace, and don’t find what we are actually looking for!! (Or is this Just
Me?!!!!)

My UK Lace arrived this morning, Malvary.  My IOLI Bulletin arrived just 2
days ago. !!   Why one took so long to arrive and the other one came so
quickly I don’t know.!!!  “Ours not to reason why,……………”!!!

Regards from Liz. L.
Melbourne, Oz.

-