On 21.09.2012, 22:33:48 Daniel Naber wrote:

> > The squiggle under LT is angular.  What about a
> > rounded squiggle?
>
> The logo is now checked in at languagetool-website/logo-sources. The
> designer didn't have time for another variant, but we have the sources
> so  everybody can show their Inkscape skills and draw a rounded line :-)

So if someone wants to try a different squiggle, let me know. If not, I'll
start using the new logo everywhere.

I have already set a new favicon on http://www.languagetool.org. Feel free
to suggest a better one though (note that just scaling down the original
logo usually doesn't work well for favicons).

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de