Hello!

Sat, 06 Oct 2012 16:05:00 +0100 от "Marco A.G.Pinto"
<marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>:
>Hello!

      Today I have started to grab my "huge" Portuguese dictionary and I
      am looking word by word to see which ones use an "-".

      I already added a few ones to the grammar.xml but this is
      a big task which I will do slowly.

      I must also analyse if some words are okay to add since they can
      be used with or without the "-" having different meanings.

      This is a procedure that needs some attention from me.

You can use AbstractCompoundRule.java  + CompoundRule.java  for compounds.
This rule use compounds.txt files for list of words with (or without)  "-".