Dear Markus,

What I would like to have would be a Thunderbird extension, not Firefox.

Could you do it for Thunderbird?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
         >Marco A.G.Pinto

On 08-11-2012 20:03, gulp21 wrote:
Hi,

During the last days I was working on a LanguageTool extension for Mozilla Firefox. As I think that it is working quite good now, I want it to be tested. So if you have Firefox installed, drag the attached xpi file in Firefox to install the extension. If you find any problems or have suggestions, please let me know. Here[1] you can find a description of the add-on.

Regards
Markus

[1] http://languagetool.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/languagetool/trunk
/extension/common/locales/en-US/description.txt