W dniu 2012-12-27 19:53, Dominique Pellé pisze:
> Ruud Baars <baar...@xs4all.nl <mailto:baar...@xs4all.nl>> wrote:
>
>     You don't have to use compounding.
>
>     add a flag for the 'affix' 're' etc.
>
>     Like
>     SFX X J 2
>     SFX X e .
>     SFX X ere .
>
>     (or something better)
>     and add numbers to the dictionary
>     1/X
>     2/X
>     3/X
>     etc
>
>     This is a lot faster than compounding.
>

> But there is an infinite number of integers.
> Ideally it should match any number like 99999e.

Well, I doubt that you could get a string like "124134124124234e" in
natural language. First 100 is enough, I guess.

Another simple way to handle such things, however, is to change the word
tokenization: tokenize affixes after numbers as strings, and add the
affixes to the dictionary (or the ignore file). You would then have "e",
"ere" as words, and a special XML rule that would mark these as wrong if
not preceded with a number (and no whitespace).

Regards,
Marcin