Hello!

I wanted to create a special rule but I don't know how to code it.

For example: "Está tudo bem mas a sua mãe está zangada"

I wanted to add a rule that checks if the word "sua" doesn't have before an "a" and after (exceptions) a word like: "majestade", "realeza", "divindade" and a few others.

For example: "Está tudo bem mas sua mãe está zangada", would suggest: "a sua".

Exceptions would be the ones above with a couple more, for example: "Está tudo bem mas sua majestade está zangada".

This is an important enhancement in the pt_PT rules since only in Brazil people use "sua" without the "a" before.

Thanks!

Kind regards from Marco A.G.Pinto