On 2013-09-30 18:40, Daniel Naber wrote:

> LanguageTool 2.3 has just been released.

With the new release, I have also added information about which
languages are looking for a new maintainer at
http://languagetool.org/languages/. I have contacted the maintainers of
those languages and asked them if that text ("Looking for new
maintainer" or "Looking for co-maintainer") should be added. I also
added the text for those cases where I didn't get a reply. Let me know
if you think I got it wrong for a language.

Regards
  Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de