On 2014-03-25 11:07, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

> For all I can see, no HashMaps are required at all, just a consistent
> way of understanding the values in class members.

So instead of just adding the POS tag we get from Morfologik to our
AnalyzedToken object as a string, we interpret it and store something
like pos = preposition, case = accusative. Is it that what you mean?
Then indeed 'mapping' isn't a good term for that. We could make all keys
and values enums, so we have type safety and don't have to deal with
strings. Do we need type safety so that you cannot use a Polish-only
value for German even in Java code? I think that may not be needed.

Regards
  Daniel