Hi,

here are the commit statistics of the last 182 days (i.e. half a year).
The count is the number of commits to grammar.xml (and similar) for that
language. It shows the known problem that several languages are
basically unmaintained. If you speak one of these languages, please
consider contributing rule improvements or make people aware of LT who
might me interested in contributing rules.

0       Asturian
0       Belarusian
25      Breton
352     Catalan
0       Chinese
1       Danish
0       Dutch
155     English
23      Esperanto
131     French
0       Galician
65      German
0       Greek
0       Icelandic
1       Italian
8       Japanese
0       Khmer
0       Lithuanian
0       Malayalam
170     Polish
18      Portuguese
0       Romanian
46      Russian
0       Slovak
0       Slovenian
0       Spanish
0       Swedish
0       Tagalog
18      Ukrainian

I created these with org.languagetool.dev.RuleActivityOverview (in
languagetool-dev).

Regards
  Daniel