W dniu 2014-07-07 16:25, Marco A.G.Pinto pisze:
> Hello!
>
> This is still the *"o"*->*"os"* and *"os"*->*"o"* issue which is
> generating too many false positives.
>
> I was thinking about a way of adding possible exceptions to the XML in
> order to fix most of the positives.
>
> I contacted my Minho University friends and they replied:
> *"**the correct way of achieving that would be to have access to a
> **morphologic **analyser and accessing the Hunspell dictionary, if it
> was possible for the Hunspell dictionary to have such information
> regarding the number of substantives/adjectives.**"*
>
> Daniel Naber told me this morning:
> *"I suggest you have a look at the hunspell files to see if the
> information is in there. If it's not, there might be other resources on
> the internet with this information. "*
>
> Can someone help me?

Actually, you might try to see what results you get with our Galician
module. I believe it comes from FreeLing, and Freeling also has a big
Portuguese (probably Brazilian) analyzer we could reuse. But you might
start your experiments with Galician.

See:

http://nlp.lsi.upc.edu/freeling/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=58

Regards,