Kind regards,
      >Marco A.G.Pinto
        -----------------------

On 09/07/2014 15:12, Daniel Naber wrote:
On 2014-07-09 15:54, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:

  Now, inside each folder, we have a ZIP and the WORDLIST. The same
WORDLIST is also included inside the ZIP.
A better approach would be to use the github "release" feature. This way
the ZIP files don't fill up the git history. I don't remember how
exactly this works, maybe automatically whenever you add a tag. The
github help should answer that.

Regards
   Daniel