Am 2014-08-11 01:07, schrieb Daniel Naber:
> On 2014-08-10 17:37, Silvan Jegen wrote:
>
>> If including the analyzed token readings is useful in other assertion
>> messages as well, it may also be better to refactor the token reading
>> code into its own function and making it less ad hoc.
>>
>> What do you think ?
>
> Thanks, I have committed your changes (plus some more newlines, to make
> the output easier to read).

Thanks! Using fail directly is certainly better.

Just for future reference: To discuss code changes, do you prefer
opening a Github issue (with or without code) or should we send an email
to this list? Maybe it would be best to automatically generate a mail to
this dev list whenever a Github issue has been opened...

Cheers,

Silvan