Hi all,

I am proud to announce that JetBrains has awarded our project with a
license of IntelliJ IDEA <http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/> Ultimate Edition
<http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/features/>.

If you are a regular contributor to LanguageTool then you are eligible to
use the license. More details on the LanguageTool wiki
<http://wiki.languagetool.org/intellij-idea-ultimate-languagetool-license>.

The Ultimate Edition improves significantly Web development, as well as
Java architecture support. You can compare editions
<http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/features/editions_comparison_matrix.html>
and check whether your contribution to LanguageTool would improve with the
Ultimate Edition.

To apply for a license code, please contact me at juan.martorell (å)
languagetool.org.

I hope this is a step forward to further and better contributions and
improves our already high level of quality in our products.

Best regards,
Juan Martorell