On 2014-08-25 16:18, Daniel Naber wrote:

> I've implemented a 'filter' element for XML which can be used to
> modify,
> keep, or reject a rule match. The first use case is a rule that checks
> if a weekday matches its date, e.g. "Monday, 7 October 2014" is
> inconsistent, as 2014-10-07 is not a Monday.

I recommend to run this rule on Wikipedia, I found an inconsistency in a
date of the year 1253(!). That's not even the Gregorian calender
anymore, but the Java classes we use claim that they work well for the
Julian calendar, too. I'll have to check that.

Also, I added another rule group (id="INVALID_DATE") for English and
German: it checks for dates like "November 31, 2014" (November only has
30 days). You might want to port that to other languages, too.

Regards
  Daniel

[1]
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschichte_der_Stadt_Frankfurt_%28Oder%29