Hi Ruud,

I have activated our nightly regression check for Dutch. That means the
same text is checked every day automatically and if there are different
matches than yesterday, those differences get recorded.

The results will appear at https://languagetool.org/regression-tests/,
but I recommend subscribing to the mailing list at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/languagetool-commits. One
email is sent per day that links the daily results.

BTW, currently activate languages for this check are: en de fr ru br ca
pl it pt es nl

Regards
  Daniel