Hi,

to provide LT as a 100% pure Java software, I'd like to switch from
Hunspell (native code) to Morfologik (Java-based). For that, I think the
following languages are easy to switch:

     Asturian
     Galician
     Khmer
     Spanish
     Tagalog
     Esperanto
     Icelandic

Does anybody see a problem with me switching those languages to
Morfologik? For Esperanto and Icelandic this would also have the benefit
that they can then offer suggestions for typos.

Does anybody see a problem with that? Other languages (fr, de, sv,
pt-BR) might not be easy to switch, please see
https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool/issues/199 for details.

Regards
  Daniel