Unmunch does not support the newer functionalities of Hunspell. It might
generate rubbish even.

There are ways to do this, more or less.

Generating the list using unmunch is still an option, even when it
generates rubbish. Add a list of found Icelandic words to that list.
The use hunspell with the -G to generate a list of correct words from this.

(Even then, it might be usefull to use the Hunspell with -L on it too; you
might see it rejects a few words. Unexpected, but it does.)

I could do this for you, done it before ..
Ruud