Dear Ruud,

To see if it is a tool bug or a rule bug, just edit the word(s) in the "Dictionary" tab of my tool and it will show a tab containing each rule that generates the derivates.

You can edit the words with a double-click or with right-click+EDIT.

:-P

I am feeling so eager!

PS->You must use V3.0 (beta) of Proofing Tool GUI since V2.x is outdated. I wanted to release an official 3.0 but I want to make several improvements to it and I will
        only have free time in January.

Thanks!

Kind regards from your friend,