On 2014-11-04 18:39, Dawid Weiss wrote:

> I guess what I'm trying to say is that Morfologik is a low-level tool.
> Downstream packages, such as LT, should handle sanity checks by
> verifying if all required files are in place and reporting a more
> appropriate message if they're not.

In this case, we simply call FSADumpTool's main() method from LT. What
about making the warning message in Morfologik a bit more explicit, e.g.

"Warning: FSA automaton without metadata file."

=>

"Warning: FSA automaton without metadata *.info file. The *.info file is
expected in the same directory as the *.dict file."

Regards
  Daniel