Hi,

I have a languagetool 2.8 instance up and running on a server, and it’s all
working well.  The only thing I need to change is to remove the limit of 20
requests per IP per minute - I want to make it unlimited as all of my requests
are coming through the one proxy server.  How do I change my command to do this?

I am currently starting the languagetool server with this command:

java -cp /home/ec2-user/LanguageTool-2.8/languagetool-server.jar
org.languagetool.server.HTTPServer --public --port 8081

Is there another argument I need to add to remove the limit?

Thanks,

Nick