Are you guys terrorists or what? You guys communicate with each other by using
someone else's emails and exchange things that are not relate to "language" at
all. Can I use the idiom "something smell fishy" here? Suspicious!
      From: Andriy Rysin <ary...@gmail.com>
 To: development discussion for LanguageTool
<languagetool-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:00 AM
 Subject: Re: MultiThreadedJLanguageTool

Well, the condition on overlapping wasn't changed, we only changed on
how many overlapping matches are removed.
So I guess in this case we either have to change the positions for
each bracket rule (so that they don't overlap, i.e. position for first
should not be 0-1 but 0-0) or give them different group ids.
BTW I just reverted my change to SameRuleGroupFilter and this sentence
still generates same 2 matches.
So it does not look like regression.

Andriy