Hello!

Could someone explain how to add concordance rules for Portuguese?

What I need is to check if a person uses masculine when it was feminine (o->a | a->o) and also singular when it was plural (o->os | a->as) (and vice versa of course).

This feature has been missing for a long time in Portuguese and I hoped I could get it to work on LT 3.0.

Thanks!

Kind regards,