I can play around with it once I implement the solution.  After some tests
I can figure out whether "live" spell/grammar check is possible for our
work load and if not we can always add a spell check button that the user
can select as well when they save their documents.

Thank you for your help. I am glad I found a good open source spell/grammar
checker.
Andrew

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>