On 29.08.2015 14:06, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On 2015-08-29 12:02, Purodha Blissenbach wrote:
>
>> is it possible to have a string like [language tool] or maybe
>> something
>> shorter prefixed to the subjects of mailing list posts? Many lists
>> have
>> that, and at least to me it is really helpful in quickly
>> understanding
>> what is what in my 100+ daily e-mails.
>
> I suggest you filter your emails, e.g. by the "List-Id" header. The
> value for this list is "development discussion for LanguageTool
> <languagetool-devel.lists.sourceforge.net>", all other lists should
> also
> have such a header.

Given the multiple ways how I receive e-mail makes filtering not an
option.
I could route ALL my mail through an extra server allowing a filtering
process
which might selectively add the wanted prefix, but that is cumbersome
and slow.
Currently, I am receiving only one mailing list that does not identify
itself
per "Subject: " header. That is why I am asking.

Purodha